Skip to content

Despite Trump Brokering a Gaza Ceasefire Deal, Israel Strikes Again, Leaving 93 Palestinians Dead

Trump's diplomatic efforts to mediate the Israeli/Hamas conflict appears to be getting ignored by Israeli leader Benjamin Netanyahu as his genocide of Gaza continues.

Israel had already agreed to a U.S.-backed Gaza ceasefire, but the recent attack indicates the deal is not being honored by the Jewish state.

Despite Trump Brokering a Gaza Ceasefire Deal, Israel Strikes Again, Leaving 93 Palestinians Dead Image Credit: NurPhoto / Contributor / Getty
SHARE
LIVE
gab

Over the last several weeks President Donald Trump has been brokering a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas in Gaza. On July 1 Israel agreed to a U.S.-backed ceasefire. Soon thereafter Hamas “submitted a positive response” to the ceasefire agreement and agreed to release 10 Israeli hostages. Despite the progress made throughout the first half of July, Israel escalated their genocide in Gaza on Monday and into Tuesday as it launched strikes that killed 93 Palestinians, including dozens of women and children.

At least one Hamas member, Palestinian member of Parliament Mohammed Faraj al-Ghoul, was killed in the strikes which claimed the lives of a copious amount of innocent civilians, many women and children. 278 Palestinians were left wounded.

“One strike in the northern Shati refugee camp killed a 68-year-old Hamas member of the Palestinian legislature, as well as a man and a woman and their six children who were sheltering in the same building, according to officials from Shifa Hospital, where the casualties were taken,” The Hill said Tuesday. “One of the deadliest strikes hit a house in Gaza City’s Tel al-Hawa district on Monday evening and killed 19 members of the family living inside, according to Shifa Hospital. The dead included eight women and six children. A strike on a tent housing displaced people in the same district killed a man and a woman and their two children.”

Trump’s diplomatic agenda appears to be getting ignored by Israeli leader Benjamin Netanyahu.

“My Representatives had a long and productive meeting with the Israelis today on Gaza,” Trump said. “Israel has agreed to the necessary conditions to finalize the 60 Day CEASEFIRE, during which time we will work with all parties to end the War. The Qataris and Egyptians, who have worked very hard to help bring Peace, will deliver this final proposal. I hope, for the good of the Middle East, that Hamas takes this Deal, because it will not get better — IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE. Thank you for your attention to this matter!”

After Trump proposed the ceasefire but before Israel accepted the deal, the Jewish state stepped up its attack on Gaza, killing at least 60 people on June 30. Now, even with the Trump ceasefire agreed to, Israel has not ceased its fire.


The Phenomenon Of ‘Suicidal’ Homicide Exposed


Get 40% OFF our fan-favorite drink mix Vitamin Mineral Fusion NOW at the Infowars Store!
SHARE
LIVE
gab